Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pause Button


Do you ever feel like you can never catch up?  If there was a button I could push that would freeze moments I would probably go into an insane amount of debt to get it.  And for anyone who knows me knows that I HATE debt.  If I could get through this life without another loan I would be so happy!


Anyways, back to the point.  The past five years I feel as though my life has been on fast forward.  I wake up some mornings and think, "do I really have an almost five year old?! I swear she was just born!"  And same with Keegan, shouldn't he still be an infant?  But the reality is that life is progressing and I really have no control of how quickly it seems to move.  What I do have control over however is how much I savor each moment.  Things may be far from perfect (especially financially) but I am truly grateful for the life I live with my family and all of the blessings we have.  I am even grateful for my trials.  Which is hard to say, but I do mean it.  Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today.

The house may be dirty, bills need to be paid, and kids need to be fed, but I am loving every second.  Because as I have been told many a time by the wise is that it will be over before you know it, so live every moment in gratitude and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment