Monday, December 5, 2011

Choices

Way back in May and June we made all of the color and style choices for our house.  It was much harder than I thought!  But one thing that everyone warned Rhett and I about never happened.  We didn't argue or even really disagree about any of the choices we picked!  I should probably be really grateful that we have such similar tastes. :)

One of our huge things that needed to be decided on was the rock color and style.  After lots of contemplating and comparing our rock choice with our siding choice to make sure they would go well together, we ended up going with Dutch Quality Sienna Weather Ledge.  The color of siding we chose was Harbor Gray.  That will be for the horizontal siding as well as the board and batten siding. 

(By the way this is not my home, it is a home in the local Parade of Homes that has the same color of siding that I chose for my home being built)

Do you like??

I love it! And I think I stayed pretty close to the color pallet I wanted to go with in this post.

There were tons of other little details that needed to be decided on for our exterior like, soffit and fascia-white, roof-midnight black, gutters-white, vents color and style-white and rectangle, and many other tiny little details. 

 I'm very happy with our over all choices and think we made the right decisions that we can be happy with for a very long time!  I just can't wait until I can see it all coming together on my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment