Thursday, June 28, 2012

Special Delivery

 June 5, 2012 we welcomed Kason Richard Garr into our family. 





He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Labor went well and it was so exciting to finally meet the sweet baby who was inside me for so long.  Kason is such a good baby and loves to eat All. The. Time.  Which is ok, just tiring.  His big sister and brother were so excited to see him.  They were able to come into the room right after he was born.


Adjusting to life at home with a newborn hasn't been too bad.  Now I can appreciate the four year age gap between Keegan and Kason, and Kalista being six years older has been so helpful.  I don't know what I would do without my little helpers!  We are all just so happy to all be together in our new home with our new baby.

{Kason 13 days old}






No comments:

Post a Comment