Thursday, May 26, 2011

Approved!!!

That's right! Our house got approved on our corner building lot and I'm so excited!  We went to a meeting yesterday to sign some papers and go over our house plans and it felt very surreal.  I never thought I would be able to have my own home.  I of course always dreamed of it.  But after living in apartments most of my life, this just seems like a dream.  Like I will just wake up and it will all be gone.  I just need to stay positive!


Anyway... here is what our lot looks like. 
                                                           This is the view from the corner



                                     This is the view from where the front of the house will be




 I know it doesn't look like much yet, but I cannot wait until it transforms into home.  I will be back later to post our house plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment