Friday, May 27, 2011

The Plans...

Our Home!!!!
There are so many things I love about this home.  The long front porch, the added details of the different pitches with the vertical siding, the cultured stone that runs along the bottom of the home, the list goes on and on.... <3 



This is the upstairs floorplan.  I'm super excited about the mudroom off of the garage, and the walk-in closet in the master bedroom.  I'm convinced I will be able to keep my house a whole lot cleaner because of them! haha




 Anyway, I'm still trying to decide on colors for the exterior of the home so if you have any suggestions let me know!  I know I want a color in this pallet but still not sure exactly which one.

3 comments:

  1. Our house is in this pallette, but I'm getting tired of it, but since I don't have to paint it, that's ok. It sure is looking good! Are you all moved in and settled? Can't wait to see how you decorate it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have to admit that the colors in this pallet can become tiring, but I'm hoping that I can bring in more color through flowers and landscaping. I do love color!
    Unfortunately we are not moved in yet because we are involved in a program where we not only put in 35 hours a week to build our home, but eight other families homes in our neighborhood. So our hopeful move in date is February and I CANNOT wait to start decorating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. I love your blog! Got directed to your page from Pinterest. My husband and I are also in the building process. Our house is very similar to your design. I wasn't sure what we were going to do with exterior colors until I saw your ideas.. LOVE it. Definitely going to go with the grey siding. Just curious did you guys do 8ft ceilings or 9ft ceilings? I'm trying to decide on that still. Anyways I can't wait to see your finished product! And thanks for the great ideas.
    Leigha

    ReplyDelete